RegisterSummer Solstice Starlight Swim – June 19th 2020
This is a wild swim in semi darkness with your glowing ribbons and the lights on the buoys to guide you… “Pure Swimming” at its finest….
It is a non competitive swim in a marked safety zone with Kayak safety and swimmers have a choice of how many laps they wish to do in 30 mins.
Wetsuits are optional.
Age 16 + – Under 18 need parental consent
- Event Swim cap
- Event medal to all finishers
- A glass of pimm’s (or lemonade) to all swimmers
- Changing area/toilets on site
- Registration – 8.15pm – 9pm at lakeside – 9.30pm start.
- Sorry no entries on the evening.
- Free photos to download after the event.
- Final event details will be sent out Sunday (evening) before.
Start Date/Time: Fri 19th June 2020 9:30
End Date/Time: Fri 19 Jun 2020 10:30
Location: Fell Foot Park (National Trust)
Feedback from the 2018 Event.
Such an enjoyable swim, thankyou to all involved. Amanda
Really enjoyed it. Thanks all. Emily
Fab event, thank you! Swifty
What a fab event. My husband and I really enjoyed it. What a backdrop for an evening dip 😍⛰ thank to the very friendly organisers x
Thank you all very much. Very different to last years weather! See you again next year! Lesley